Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 years. That's cool

I don't really know why I decided to go onto this blog today; it's been a few years since I've even checked it.

I made this blog 5 years ago (exactly to this month) with the full intention of reviewing every book I read. Obviously, that didn't happen.

So much has changed within the past five years of my life. 5 years ago I was a junior in high school with barely any dependable friends (seriously my friends were shit), terrible anxiety and depression, and awful self esteem. The amount I have changed and grown in the past 5 years is incredible. I've met my best friends, held down a part time job while in school full time, and learned to not hate myself. I still get bouts of depression and my anxiety is nowhere near gone, but I'm really proud of myself. I don't really know why I'm writing this, but I guess rediscovering this blog made me all sorts of nostalgic.

I'm almost done with my bachelor's degree and I kind of want to record my life in my last semester in college and so on. I don't know if I'll actually keep up with this (I mean 3 posts in 5 years c'mon), but why not try?

I think I'll keep the name because I'm pretty terrible with coming up with usernames/titles, but I want to get back into reading and posting reviews. I also just want to post about my life and random stuff.

I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but that's fine with me.

Let's see if I actually keep up with this. New year's resolution? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment